Saturday, June 30, 2012

So Close I Could Spit

I'm happy with the progress I was able to make last night (I always seem to be more productive at Natasha's ...maybe it's the air conditioning ...or maybe it's the collective mind hive we've got going on ...who knows). I was able to add an extension panel in the peplum, pleat it and attach it to the bodice (the side seams even lined up!), attach the peplum lining to bodice lining, add an extension panel to middle peach layer and ruffle it. I even managed to sew a few of Jason's lining pieces together.

The peplum lays WAAAAAAY better now ...go figure just adding the amount I thought I should have started with fixed everything =P

I'm trying to work on things that require the serger ....so I'll hopefully serge Jason's remaining pieces (maybe even try to serge the jacket that's already sewed if it's not too difficult) none of his pieces are serged =(

No comments: