Thursday, December 09, 2010

Blog dump

Long time no post ...

The halloween costume turned out great! Ended up dying my old zelda gloves yellow instead of trying to make them and save myself the headache.


Working with spandex was certainly an adventure =P

Thanksgiving was crazy as usual ...but that's part of the fun. Mom and Aunt Diane's annual tacky Christmas gift exchange was hilarious as usual. Here's what Mom got Diane ...






Went to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 midnight show with Shanon and Cole ...I dressed up as Luna Lovegood. Hand sewed the robe myself ...and I must say it turned out quite well. Planning on making Shanon a Syltherin robe for part 2 =)


Now that school is pretty much over for the semester i hope to get some serious Fable 3 time in. Jason bought it for my birthday last month, but i haven't had anytime to play it recently =(
...The little bit I have been able to play I've enjoyed quite a bit though. They really reworked the way the game controls function ...some for the better some for the worse. I'm also pleased to see that it's acutally a different plot/story than Fable 2 was (such a disappointment).

Have a date with Jason planned for the 19th were going to go downtown to the Melting Pot for dinner and going to go ice skating at the Depot. Words don't describe how excited I am for this =D

that's all for now

No comments: